We are pleased to provide our investors with a facility to verify trades on the NSE website. Using this facility, an investor who has received a contract note from a trading member of the Exchange, can verify whether the trade has been executed on the Exchange.
This facility is available on the NSE website for the Capital Market, Derivatives (F&O) and Retail Debt Market segments.
- Trade details are available for verification on the same day (i.e. T itself) after 19:00 hours IST.
- The investor needs to input minimum details of the trade viz. client code (provided by the trading member), security details (contract descriptor), order number, trade number, trade quantity and price (excluding brokerage). All the above details are mandatory.
- If an identical match is found for the details provided, a confirmation along with the details of the trade are displayed to the investor. If no match is found, a message is displayed to that effect.
- Where no match is found, investors are advised to contact their trading member for clarification. For further assistance, please contact the Investor Grievance Cell of the Exchange.
- Trade details for the last 5 trading days will be available on the website. (That is, trades executed on 'T' day, can be verified till the T+4th day).
- All trades can be verified.