NSE's mission is setting the agenda for change in the securities markets in India. The NSE was set-up with the main objectives of:
- establishing a nation-wide trading facility for equities, debt instruments and hybrids,
- ensuring equal access to investors all over the country through an appropriate communication network,
- providing a fair, efficient and transparent securities market to investors using electronic trading systems,
- enabling shorter settlement cycles and book entry settlements systems, and
- meeting the current international standards of securities markets.
The standards set by NSE in terms of market practices and technology have become industry benchmarks and are being emulated by other market participants. NSE is more than a mere market facilitator. It's that force which is guiding the industry towards new horizons and greater opportunities.
Our Logo | Promoters | Corporate Structure