Short Term Courses
NSE Certified Capital Market Professional (NCCMP)
NSE, in collaboration with reputed colleges and institutes in India, has been offering a short-term course called NSE Certified Capital Market Professional (NCCMP) since August 2009, in the campuses of the respective colleges/ institutes.
The aim of the NCCMP Program is to develop skills and competency in securities markets. It is a 100 hours program, spanning over 3 – 4 months and covering theoretical and practical training in subjects related to capital markets. Successful candidates are awarded joint certification from NSE and the concerned college. NCCMP covers the following subjects:
- Equity markets
- Debt markets
- Macro economics
- Technical analysis
- Fundamental analysis
Colleges and institutes interested in collaborating with NSE may send in an application to the NSE expressing their desire to introduce this course and giving the following details:
- Name and address of the college
- University it is affiliated to
- Main courses that the college offers
- Whether approved by UGC/ AICTE
- Any accreditation / grading by recognized authorities
- Name, telephone number, email address of a contact person
|Name||Region||Contact Numbers||Email ID|
|Ms. Priti Gupta||Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Ritika Anurag||Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradeshemail@example.com|
|Mr. Mahesh Hariharan||Chennaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Kunal Tyagi||Delhi||011-49393032/
|Mr. Soumyajyoti Guha||Gujaratemail@example.com|
|Mr. G S Vinayak||Hyderabadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Avik Gupta||Kolkata||033-40400403/ email@example.com|
|Mr. Mahesh. H||Tamil Nadu / Karnataka / Keralafirstname.lastname@example.org|
It may be noted that the colleges that NSE would collaborate with for this program will be decided at the sole discretion of NSE.
|Sr. No||Name of Institute||Contact Person||Contact Numbers||Address|
|1||Shanti Business School||Mr. Raviraj Gohil||9099358612||Opposite Vraj Garden,
Off. S P Ring Road,
Shela Road, Ahmedabad,
|2||Xcellon Institute||Mr. Devang Patel||079-66092100||Xcellon Institute,
22/23- Shrimali Society,
Near Navrangpura Police Station,
|3||Srusti Academy of Management (SRUSTI)||Dr. Sarita Mishra||0674-2725011/ 9777106441||Plot no: 38/1
Chandaka Industrial Estate,
Course Start Date :
(Week End Classes)
|Mr. T.R.Arulrajhan||7299998607 / 044-45502029||154, GRD Towers 3rd Floor,
3rd Avenue AA Block,
Anna Nagar, Roundtana ,
Chennai - 600040
|Mr. M. Jeyaprakash||9500076515||No.14 Groun Block,
Venkatnarayana Road, T. Nagar,
Chennai - 600017
|6||Bhilai Institute of Technology (BIT)||Prof. Saurabh Tomar||9970815940||Bhilai Institute of Technology,
National Stock Exchange of India Ltd
8-2-594/A/1, Third Floor, Urmila Heights, Road No 10, Banjara Hills,
|8||IPS Academy||Dr. Vivek Kushwaha||9302104761/ 07314014783||IPS Academy, Knowledge Village, Rajendra Nagar, A.B. Road, Indore – 452012, Madhya Pradesh|
|9||Prestige Institute of Management & Research||Mr. Nitin Tanted||993955371||2, Education & Health Sector Scheme 54, Indore, India|
|10||London College of Business & Finance (LCBF)||Margaret Jomon||0484-4023000||London College of Business & Finance,
|11||Dr.V.N Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
||Prof. Smita Jape||9619367480||Jnanadweep,
chendani Bunder Road ,
Thane West - 400610
|12||Gurunanak Institute of Management Studies||Prof. Kapil Bhopatkar||022 24043927 / 9820269899||Kings Circle,
Mumbai – 400 019
|13||Narsee Monjee College Of Commerce And Economics||
Mr. Harish Sharma
Vile Parle (West),
Mumbai - 400 056
|14||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics||Mr . Shaikh||9833118334||B Road
|15||Kohinoor Business School||Prof Milind Dalvi||9224414235||
Kohinoor Education Complex,
Kohinoor City, Kirol Road,
Off LBS Marg,
Mumbai 400 070
|16||Ramadeobaba College of Engineering& Mgt||Dr.Kanchan Naidu||9373100321||Ramdeo Tekadi,
|17||AEF’s Ashoka Business School commences||Prof. Ajay Shukla||9021217110||
Ashoka Education Foundation, Ashoka Marg,
Ashoka Nagar, Wadala,
|18||MITCON Institute of Management||Mr. Gopal S Agrawal||020 66289642 / 9881255331||609, S.N. 33/1,
Opp. Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex,
Near Old Octroi Naka,
Pune - 411 045
|19||Marathwada Institute of management||Mrs. Sonal Purohit||9422031225 / 020 25656546||302/A, Deccan Gymkhana,
Pune - 411004
|20||BRACT’s Vishwakarma Institute of Management||Prof. Avani Pramod||9922621114||Vishwakarma Institute of Management,
|21||Rourkela Institute of Management Studies (RIMS)||Prof. Trilochan Jena||0661-2480482/ 9437156507||Rourkela Institutional Area,
Rourkela – 769015
|22||Navrachana University||Ms. Nikita Mehta||9377933585(M), 0265-3020149 (O)||
Finance and Accounting,School of Business and Law,
|23||Aluri Institute of Management||Mr. Shaik Masood||9948052907||
#23-6-79/5, Hunter Road, Hanamkonda,
Online NSE Certified Capital Market Professional (E-NCCMP)
NSE, in collaboration with Kredent Academy, is offering an online comprehensive programme called Online NSE Certified Capital Market Professional (E-NCCMP) Course. This course will be delivered through Kredent Academy’s elearning platform - Elearnmarkets.com
The aim of the E-NCCMP Program is to develop skills and competency in securities markets with ease of learning. Being an online program this course provides a platform for anytime-anywhere learning in a self-paced environment.
Why should one take this course?
- To improve the knowledge about basic market terminologies and concepts.
- To get an exposure practical application of securities market.
- To prepare for the career in securities market.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Retail Traders
- Financial Service Professionals
- Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations
Step 1: E-NCCMP Registration with Kredent Academy :
- The candidate should register with Kredent Academy for E-NCCMP at elearnmarkets.com. Click here to Register.
Step 2: NCFM Registration:
- Each candidate enrolled for E-NCCMP should do NCFM Registration. This is required to get login credential for booking the test date and test centre for the final E-NCCMP Certification Test. Click here for NCFM Registration.
Step 3: Study Online:
- Post registration on elearnmarkets.com candidate can study anytime anywhere by accessing all the modules, recorded tutorials, and webinars including self-assessment at the end of each Module.
- Click here to download the e-brochure of E-NCCMP course to know details of E-NCCMP Curriculum.
Step 4: Practice Tests:
- Candidate should appear for comprehensive practice test at elearnmarkets.com after completion of study for all the modules as mentioned in the curriculum.
Step 5: Booking Test Date and Test Centre with NCFM for E-NCCMP Certification:
- Candidate should take the E-NCCMP test, within three months from the date of last comprehensive practice test.
A) Click here to: Download the list of specified test centres (.pdf)
Step 6: E-NCCMP Certification:
- Take the test and get E-NCCMP Certification from NSE upon passing the test.
Visit www.elearnmarkets.com/nse for more details.
You can also call +91-9903432255 or email us at email@example.com