Short Term Courses
NSE Academy's Certified Capital Market Professional (NCCMP)
NSE Academy, in collaboration with reputed colleges and institutes in India, has been offering a short-term course called NSE Academy's Certified NCCMP since August 2009, in the campuses of the respective colleges/ institutes.
The aim of the NCCMP Program is to develop skills and competency in securities markets. It is a 100 hours program, spanning over 3 – 4 months and covering theoretical and practical training in subjects related to capital markets. Successful candidates are awarded joint certification from NSE Academy and the concerned college. NCCMP covers the following subjects:
- Equity markets
- Debt markets
- Macro economics
- Technical analysis
- Fundamental analysis
Colleges and institutes interested in collaborating with NSE Academy may send in an application to the NSE Academy expressing their desire to introduce this course and giving the following details:
- Name and address of the college
- University it is affiliated to
- Main courses that the college offers
- Whether approved by UGC/ AICTE
- Any accreditation / grading by recognized authorities
- Name, telephone number, email address of a contact person
|Name||Region||Contact Numbers||Email ID|
|Ms. Priti Gupta||Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Ritika Anurag||Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradeshemail@example.com|
|Mr. Mahesh Hariharan||Chennaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Kunal Tyagi||Delhi||011-49393032/
|Mr. Soumyajyoti Guha||Gujaratemail@example.com|
|Mr. G S Vinayak||Hyderabadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Avik Gupta||Kolkata||033-40400403/ email@example.com|
|Mr. Mahesh. H||Tamil Nadu / Karnataka / Keralafirstname.lastname@example.org|
It may be noted that the colleges that NSE Academy would collaborate with for this program will be decided at the sole discretion of NSE Academy.
|Sr. No||Name of Institute||Contact Person||Contact Numbers||Address|
|1||Shanti Business School||Mr. Raviraj Gohil||9099358612||Opposite Vraj Garden,
Off. S P Ring Road,
Shela Road, Ahmedabad,
|2||Xcellon Institute||Mr. Devang Patel||079-66092100||Xcellon Institute,
22/23- Shrimali Society,
Near Navrangpura Police Station,
|3||Srusti Academy of Management (SRUSTI)||Dr. Sarita Mishra||0674-2725011/ 9777106441||Plot no: 38/1
Chandaka Industrial Estate,
(Week End Classes)
|Mr. T.R.Arulrajhan||7299998607 / 044-45502029||154, GRD Towers 3rd Floor,
3rd Avenue AA Block,
Anna Nagar, Roundtana ,
Chennai - 600040
|Mr. M. Jeyaprakash||9500076515||Plot No: 4, Ground Floor,
1st Main Road, Velachery,
Chennai - 600 042
|6||Bhilai Institute of Technology (BIT)||Prof. Saurabh Tomar||9970815940||Bhilai Institute of Technology,
National Stock Exchange of India Ltd
8-2-594/A/1, Third Floor, Urmila Heights, Road No 10, Banjara Hills,
|8||IPS Academy||Dr. Vivek Kushwaha||9302104761/ 07314014783||IPS Academy, Knowledge Village, Rajendra Nagar, A.B. Road, Indore – 452012, Madhya Pradesh|
|9||Prestige Institute of Management & Research||Mr. Nitin Tanted||993955371||2, Education & Health Sector Scheme 54, Indore, India|
|10||London College of Business & Finance (LCBF)||Margaret Jomon||0484-4023000||London College of Business & Finance,
|11||Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science||Dr Mohd Mujahed Ali||9100973240 / 9849891687||Kadiri Road, Angallu Village,
Chittoor District, Madanapalle,
Andhra Pradesh 517325
|12||Dr.V.N Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
||Prof. Smita Jape||9619367480||Jnanadweep,
chendani Bunder Road ,
Thane West - 400610
|13||Gurunanak Institute of Management Studies||Prof. Kapil Bhopatkar||022 24043927 / 9820269899||Kings Circle,
Mumbai – 400 019
|14||Narsee Monjee College Of Commerce And Economics||
Mr. Harish Sharma
Vile Parle (West),
Mumbai - 400 056
|15||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics||Mr . Shaikh||9833118334||B Road
|16||Kohinoor Business School||Prof Milind Dalvi||9224414235||
Kohinoor Education Complex,
Kohinoor City, Kirol Road,
Off LBS Marg,
Mumbai 400 070
|17||Ramadeobaba College of Engineering& Mgt||Dr.Kanchan Naidu||9373100321||Ramdeo Tekadi,
|18||AEF’s Ashoka Business School commences||Prof. Ajay Shukla||9021217110||
Ashoka Education Foundation, Ashoka Marg,
Ashoka Nagar, Wadala,
|19||MITCON Institute of Management||Mr. Gopal S Agrawal||020 66289642 / 9881255331||609, S.N. 33/1,
Opp. Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex,
Near Old Octroi Naka,
Pune - 411 045
|20||Marathwada Institute of management||Mr Sachin Kshirsagar||9225512368/
|302/A, Deccan Gymkhana,
Pune - 411004
|21||BRACT’s Vishwakarma Institute of Management||Prof. Avani Pramod||9922621114||Vishwakarma Institute of Management,
|22||Rourkela Institute of Management Studies (RIMS)||Prof. Trilochan Jena||0661-2480482/ 9437156507||Rourkela Institutional Area,
Rourkela – 769015
|23||Navrachana University||Ms. Nikita Mehta||9377933585(M), 0265-3020149 (O)||
Finance and Accounting,School of Business and Law,
|24||Aluri Institute of Management||Mr. Shaik Masood||9948052907||
#23-6-79/5, Hunter Road, Hanamkonda,
Online NSE Academy's Certified Capital Market Professional (E-NCCMP)
NSE Academy, in collaboration with Kredent Academy, is offering an online comprehensive programme called Online NSE Academy Certified Capital Market Professional (E-NCCMP) Course. This course will be delivered through Kredent Academy’s elearning platform - Elearnmarkets.com
The aim of the E-NCCMP Program is to develop skills and competency in securities markets with ease of learning. Being an online program this course provides a platform for anytime-anywhere learning in a self-paced environment.
Why should one take this course?
- To improve the knowledge about basic market terminologies and concepts.
- To get an exposure practical application of securities market.
- To prepare for the career in securities market.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Retail Traders
- Financial Service Professionals
- Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations
Step 1: E-NCCMP Registration with Kredent Academy :
- The candidate should register with Kredent Academy for E-NCCMP at elearnmarkets.com. Click here to Register.
Step 2: NCFM Registration:
- Each candidate enrolled for E-NCCMP should do NCFM Registration. This is required to get login credential for booking the test date and test centre for the final E-NCCMP Certification Test. Click here for NCFM Registration.
Step 3: Study Online:
- Post registration on elearnmarkets.com candidate can study anytime anywhere by accessing all the modules, recorded tutorials, and webinars including self-assessment at the end of each Module.
- Click here to download the e-brochure of E-NCCMP course to know details of E-NCCMP Curriculum.
Step 4: Practice Tests:
- Candidate should appear for comprehensive practice test at elearnmarkets.com after completion of study for all the modules as mentioned in the curriculum.
Step 5: Booking Test Date and Test Centre with NCFM for E-NCCMP Certification:
- Candidate should take the E-NCCMP test, within three months from the date of last comprehensive practice test.
A) Click here to: Download the list of specified test centres (.pdf)
Step 6: E-NCCMP Certification:
- Take the test and get E-NCCMP Certification from NSE Academy upon passing the test.
Visit www.elearnmarkets.com/nse for more details.
You can also call +91-9903432255 or email us at email@example.com