Conditions Precedent to Listing
The Issuers on SME platform shall have adhered to conditions precedent to listing as emerging, inter-alia, from
- Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act 1956,
- Companies Act 2013,
- Securities and Exchange Board of India Act 1992,
- Any rules and/or regulations framed under foregoing statutes, as also any circular, clarifications, guidelines issued by the appropriate authority under foregoing statutes.
Eligibility criteria for listing on NSE Emerge ITP Platform
The following criteria should be complied with as on the date of filing the
Offer Document with NSE.
||The following entities shall be eligible for listing on the institutional trading platform,-
- an entity which is intensive in the use of technology, information
technology, intellectual property, data analytics, bio-technology or nano-technology to provide products, services or business platforms with substantial value addition and at least twenty five per cent of its pre-issue capital is held by qualified institutional buyer(s) as on the date of filing of draft information document or draft offer document with
the Board, as the case may be; or
- any other entity in which at least fifty per cent of the pre-issue
capital is held by qualified institutional buyers as on the date of filing of
draft information document or draft offer document with the Board, as the case
|Other Listing Conditions
- The company, its promoter, group company or director does not appear in the
willful defaulters list of Reserve Bank of India as maintained by Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited;
- There is no winding up petition against the company that has been admitted by a competent court;
- The company, group companies or subsidiaries have not been referred to the
Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction within a period of five years prior to the date of application for listing;
- No regulatory action has been taken against the company, its promoter or
director by SEBI, Reserve Bank of India, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority or Ministry of Corporate Affairs within a period of five years prior to the date of application for listing;
||The following matters should be disclosed in the offer document:
- Defaults in respect of payment of interest and/or principal to the debenture/bond/fixed deposit holders, banks, FIs by the applicant, promoters/promoting company(ies), group companies, companies promoted by the promoters/promoting company(ies) during the past three years. An auditor's certificate shall also be provided by the issuer to the exchange, in this regard.
- The applicant, promoters/promoting company(ies), group companies, companies promoted by the promoters/promoting company(ies) litigation record, the nature of litigation, and status of litigation.
- In respect of the track record of the directors, the status of criminal cases filed or nature of the investigation being undertaken with regard to alleged commission of any offence by any of its directors and its effect on the business of the company, where all or any of the directors of issuer have or has been charge-sheeted with serious crimes like murder, rape, forgery, economic offences etc.