Currency Markets and Commodities Markets are strongly interrelated with each other. Understanding this interrelationship can help the traders to trade effectively and increase their profitability. This course provide the participants thorough understanding as well as practical exposure on both the markets and the interrelationship between the two markets so that they can make better trading decisions. This programme imparts comprehensive knowledge on the fundamentals of the currency markets particularly the exchange traded currency derivative market and its role as a risk management tool.
- Fundamental Analysis of Commodities
- Macroeconomic Data Analysis of Commodities
- Currency and Currency Market
- 4 sessions of 3.5 hours each (Approx. 2 Weeks)
- Classes are held on Weekends in Kolkata, India.
- Classroom-based study
- Fresher and graduating students
- Retail Traders
- Financial Service Professionals
- Brokers and Sub Brokers
Students enrolling for the course will be given a “Certificate of Completion” from NSE Academy, facilitated by Kredent Academy.
The Course is mentored by Mr Abhishek Dubey. He has 14 years of experience in Financial Markets. He has worked as an Associate Vice President and Business Head for Commodity and Currency East Region (Religare Commodities Limited).
Additional Knowledge Content
- Practical Exposure and Internship
- Placement Assistance
- Support Team
- Kredent Library
- Online Learning