Certification in Equity Valuation and Financial Modeling
|TOTAL DURATION||CERTIFICATION VALIDITY||COURSE TYPE|
|Weekend classes - 8 sessions of 3 hours each (1 month Approx.)||5 years||Classroom Course|
This course focuses on teaching the participants the practical applications of the theoretical methodologies for long-term investment and value creation. The course blends in it Accounting, Finance, and Excel skills to depict financial statements and investment analysis. Financial Modelling is one of the most fundamental and widely sought after skills in the finance industry irrespective of whether you are a working professional or an ardent investor.
The Equity Valuation & Financial Modeling course will help the students learn the concept of cost of capital and discounted cash flow approach which will assist one in dynamic projections, evaluations and decision making. The student will be doing assignments using financial modeling to value a company and determining whether it is undervalued or overvalued, giving a hand holding to the process of fundamental spreadsheet valuations. The course will teach the participants modeling through excel to create their own financial models right from scratch.
- Understanding Financial Modeling and Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis and Forecasting
- Methods of Valuation
- Financial Modeling Case Study
- Weekend classes - 8 sessions of 3 hours each (1 month Approx.)
- 59 videos
- 10+ hours of content
- 30+ supplementary study materials and full length test should be written
- Any MBA Finance
- A CFA
- A commerce student aiming to make a career as an Equity Research Analyst
- Any working professional looking to improve their job prospects in the Equity Research field
This course is taken up by Mr Rajeev Poddar- MBA ( Finance ) CFA , CA . He is the Student Performance Award winner in the CMA exam and also holds the Certificate of Distinguished Performance in the CFM exam.
Students enrolling for the course will be given a “Certificate of Completion” from NSE Academy, facilitated by Kredent Academy.
Additional Knowledge Content
- Practical Exposure and Internship
- Placement Assistance
- Support Team
- Kredent Library
- Online Learning