This course from Kredent Academy is a much skilfully woven course to explore the psychological challenges of trading. A very small proportion of active market participants actually and consistently generate returns from financial markets , and this course helps you being in that small percentage. The Technical Analysis course is a perfect blend of theoretical knowledge & practical expertise of the art of trading. In short, this course focuses on technical training with the objective to learn and utilise only the relevant aspects of the theoretical part.
This is the best technical analysis course in India that aims at making the incumbent understand the Trading Psychology which deals with understanding the self before you risk your first buck in financial markets as 90% of success in financial markets is attributed to Trading Psychology. Participants will have hands-on training on various technical analysis software. It teaches the secrets of successful traders, unique ideas to trade in Intraday, Swing trade, Short term delivery, Futures & Options And finally, this course comes with an added advantage of being a part of a unique community of market participants & market domain experts, with whom you’ll be free to share your views or clear out your doubts, lifelong.
- Technical Analysis - understanding its Pros & Cons
- Classical Chart Patterns & Gap Theory
- Candlestick Patterns & Heiken Ashi
- Indicators & Oscillators
- Practical use of trading softwares
- Set-up Trading Strategies - Trend Following, Swing & Contrarian
- Position Sizing & Money Management Techniques
- The Psychology of Successful Traders
- Trading Edge with Stock Edge
- Case Study & Games
- One-on-one interaction to build a successful attitude towards trading
- 7 sessions of 3 hours each (Approx. 1 Month)
- Classes are held on Weekends in Kolkata, India.
- Class room based study
- Fresher and graduating students
- Retail Traders
- Financial Service Professionals
- Brokers and Sub Brokers
The Course is mentored by Mr Abhijit Paul, MBA (Finance), B.Sc- Economics. He is having over 12 years of experience in Indian financial markets, he has been an analyst with reputed broking firms like ICICI Securities and BRICS Securities, Mumbai. He continues to contribute to financial media by sharing his views on business channels like CNBC, Zee Business, and Bloomberg.
Students enrolling for the course will be given a “Certificate of Completion” from NSE Academy, facilitated by Kredent Academy.
- Additional Knowledge Content
- Practical Exposure and Internship
- Placement Assistance
- Support Team
- Kredent Library
- Online Learning