NSE Academy Limited & IIM Jammu Executive Program in Digital Finance and Banking
|TOTAL DURATION||CERTIFICATION VALIDITY||COURSE TYPE|
For further information, contact
Mr. Madhur : 8591262151
Mr. Sheshagiri: 9136071609
Ms. Pooja: 8097423874
This Program is intended for professionals interested in developing skills and understanding of Digital Finance and Banking. The speciﬁc objectives of the program are:
- To equip participants with contemporary accounting and ﬁnance knowledge required for working in the banking, ﬁnancial services, insurance and ﬁntech sectors.
- To impart the understanding of the ﬁnancial and legal framework of ﬁnancial sector.
- To understand diﬀerent perspectives on FinTech markets and opportunities.
- To understand and appreciate the use of ﬁntech in the digitization of ﬁnancial markets/services.
Module 1: Overview Of Banking And Financial Services (6 Hours)
- Overview of Financial Landscape
- Consumer's values and determinants for financial services and products
Module 2: Digital Disruption, Innovation, And Transformation In Financial Services & Banking (15 Hours)
- Innovation Frameworks
- Foundations of FinTech and Associated Risks
- Applications of ML & AI in FinTech; Risk Management, Credit Scoring
- Data Driven Financial Analytics in Risk Management and Fraud detections
- Cyber Security and Financial Issues in FinTech: Navigating the Risks
- Alternative Finance Channels and Instruments
- FinTech Applications in Banking and Financial Services
- FinTech and MSME lending landscape
- Design Thinking, Digital Strategy, Gamification and Future of FinTech
Module 3: Fintech, Blockchain And Digital Currencies (15 Hours)
- Overview of Financial Technology
- Digital Currencies
Module 4: Regulations And Risk Management In Banking (15 Hours)
- Risk-Concept in Financial Services & Banks
- Regulatory Framework
- Crime in Financial Markets
Module 5: Understanding BlockChain Use Cases (15 Hours)
- BlockChain Applications
- Distributed Ledger Technologies
- InsureTech, WealthTech and e-Banks
- Asset Management and Payment Systems
- Digitalcurrencies and ICO
- Digital Payments and Alternative Investment Markets
Self - Paced Module(s)
- Financial Literacy
- Banking Fundamentals
This program is intended for professionals interested in developing skills and understanding of digital finance and banking.
- To equip participants with contemporary accounting and finance knowledge required for working in the banking, financial services, insurance and fintech sectors.
- To impart the understanding of contemporary Financial Technologies and their application in Financial markets and the banking industry.
- To understand different perspectives on FinTech markets and opportunities.
- To understand and appreciate the use of fintech in the digitization of financial markets/services.
Graduates or Diploma Holders from a recognized university ( UGC/ AICTE/ DEC/ AIU/ State Government/ Recognised international Universities) in any discipline.
Personals in Job Roles:
- Financial Service Professionals
- Financial Executives
- Defense Officers planning to pursue Finance or Banking Career
- Government Officers
- Consumers and Investors of FinTech
- Anyone who is interested in understanding digital finance & banking
- Learn at one of the best business schools of India
- Gain actionable insights from industry-oriented curriculum, taught by leading IIM Jammu faculty
- Receive Certificate of completion & be eligible for IIM Jammu Executive Alumni status (optional)
- Will help participants to grow past their current corporate position by providing them with contemporary understanding of digital finance & banking
- Course designed and taught by eminent IIM Jammu faculty
- 6 months immersive & hands-on learning journey that provides time for introspection and reflection