NSE Academy Limited & IIM Jammu Executive Program in Digital Finance and Banking
This Program is intended for professionals interested in developing skills and understanding of Digital Finance and Banking. The speciﬁc objectives of the program are:
- To equip participants with contemporary accounting and ﬁnance knowledge required for working in the banking, ﬁnancial services, insurance and ﬁntech sectors.
- To impart the understanding of the ﬁnancial and legal framework of ﬁnancial sector.
- To understand diﬀerent perspectives on FinTech markets and opportunities.
- To understand and appreciate the use of ﬁntech in the digitization of ﬁnancial markets/services.
Module 1: Overview Of Banking And Financial Services (6 Hours)
- Overview of Financial Landscape
- Consumer's values and determinants for financial services and products
Module 2: Digital Disruption, Innovation, And Transformation In Financial Services & Banking (15 Hours)
- Innovation Frameworks
- Foundations of FinTech and Associated Risks
- Applications of ML & AI in FinTech; Risk Management, Credit Scoring
- Data Driven Financial Analytics in Risk Management and Fraud detections
- Cyber Security and Financial Issues in FinTech: Navigating the Risks
- Alternative Finance Channels and Instruments
- FinTech Applications in Banking and Financial Services
- FinTech and MSME lending landscape
- Design Thinking, Digital Strategy, Gamification and Future of FinTech
Module 3: Fintech, Blockchain And Digital Currencies (15 Hours)
- Overview of Financial Technology
- Digital Currencies
Module 4: Regulations And Risk Management In Banking (15 Hours)
- Risk-Concept in Financial Services & Banks
- Regulatory Framework
- Crime in Financial Markets
Module 5: Understanding BlockChain Use Cases (15 Hours)
- BlockChain Applications
- Distributed Ledger Technologies
- InsureTech, WealthTech and e-Banks
- Asset Management and Payment Systems
- Digitalcurrencies and ICO
- Digital Payments and Alternative Investment Markets
Self - Paced Module(s)
- Financial Literacy
- Banking Fundamentals
This program is intended for professionals interested in developing skills and understanding of digital finance and banking.
- To equip participants with contemporary accounting and finance knowledge required for working in the banking, financial services, insurance and fintech sectors.
- To impart the understanding of contemporary Financial Technologies and their application in Financial markets and the banking industry.
- To understand different perspectives on FinTech markets and opportunities.
- To understand and appreciate the use of fintech in the digitization of financial markets/services.
Graduates or Diploma Holders from a recognized university ( UGC/ AICTE/ DEC/ AIU/ State Government/ Recognised international Universities) in any discipline.
Personals in Job Roles:
- Financial Service Professionals
- Financial Executives
- Defense Officers planning to pursue Finance or Banking Career
- Government Officers
- Consumers and Investors of FinTech
- Anyone who is interested in understanding digital finance & banking
- Learn at one of the best business schools of India
- Gain actionable insights from industry-oriented curriculum, taught by leading IIM Jammu faculty
- Receive Certificate of completion & be eligible for IIM Jammu Executive Alumni status (optional)
- Will help participants to grow past their current corporate position by providing them with contemporary understanding of digital finance & banking
- Course designed and taught by eminent IIM Jammu faculty
- 6 months immersive & hands-on learning journey that provides time for introspection and reflection