Clearing, Settlement and Risk Management are vital functions of a Clearing Corporation. This is a Foundation Level Programme for those who wish to learn operational guidelines/procedures of Clearing, Settlement, Collateral Management and Risk Management in NSE Clearing Limited (formerly known as National Securities Clearing Corporation Limited).
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 75 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
To learn the procedures of Clearing, Settlement, Collateral Management and the Risk Management
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria.
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Employees of Clearing Members
- Anybody having interest in the Indian Securities Market.