NSDL Depository Operations Module
|EXAMINATION DURATION||CERTIFICATION VALIDITY||COURSE TYPE|
|75 minutes||5 Year||Self - Learning|
An efficient depository is critical to the efficient functioning of the capital market. This module provides deep insight into the functioning of the depository and outlines the various operational issues. It has been mandated by the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) (which is one of the depositories in India), that all branches of depository participants must have at least one person qualified in this certification programme. This module has been jointly developed by NSE and NSDL.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided.
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- Candidates securing 80% or more marks in NSDL-Depository operations module only will be certified as 'TRAINERS'.Candidates securing 80% or more marks in NSDL-Depository operations module only will be certified as 'TRAINERS'.
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Overview of the Capital Market
• Overview of NSDL
• Business Partners of NSDL
• Services Offered by Depository
• Special Services
- To understand the rationale for a depository.
- To know about the services provided by a depository.
- To understand the processes involved in a depository's functioning.
- To understand the NSDL application software.
Course Fees- Total Fees Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria.
- Staff of the Depository Participants
- Bank Employees
- Candidates seeking to make a career in depository operations
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge about the depository participants operations.