Effective surveillance is the sine qua non for a well-functioning capital market. This module has been developed pursuant to the desire of the Inter-Exchange Market Surveillance Group of SEBI to have a certified training programme. The module provides insights into the surveillance issues in the stock market. Transactions.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 50 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Basic Investment Mathematics
• Rules and Regulations
• Investigation, Surveillance and Risk Management
- To understand the importance of market surveillance mechanism.
- To learn the role of surveillance in risk management.
- To learn the rules and regulations like Anti Money Laundering Act, SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations etc."
- To understand the concept of corporate governance.
Course Fees- Total Fees Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Surveillance staff of the Exchanges and Regulators
- Compliance officers
- Students & Teachers
- Anyone interested in the securities market