- In Top 10 today
- In case of Option Contracts "Traded Value" represents "Premium Turnover".
Option Chain (Equity Derivatives)
- 10% interest rate is applied while computing implied volatility.
- Highlighted options are in-the-money.
- Volume and Open Interest, displayed in Contracts.
- Close price will be updated after 18.15 hrs on account of joint press release dated February 09, 2018 (joint press release)
- On Ex-Date, the % change is calculated with respect to Adjusted price (adjustment with respect to Corporate Actions such as Dividend, Bonus, Rights & Face Value Split)
- 52 week high & 52 week low prices are adjusted for Bonus, Split & Rights Corporate actions.
- The upper and lower price bands, for scrips on which derivative products are available or scrips included in indices on which derivative products are available, are on the basis of dynamic price band of 10%. In the event of a market trend in either direction, the dynamic price bands may be relaxed during the day in co-ordination with other Exchange.
- For securities that undergo call auction in
pre-open session - % change is calculated
with respect to
equilibrium price determined in the session.
(in case of New/IPO Listings; Re-Listing; Corporate Action; Surveillance action.)
- Sectoral Index and P/E are for reference and does not necessarily imply that the security is a constituent of the Index.
Underlying & Information
|Market Capitalisation and Daily Volume in last 6 months|
Market Capitalisation Average
(no. of shares)
|Details of Volatility of underlying security in last 6 months|
|Quarter Sigma Order Size||Click here|
- * Data obtained from Capitaline.