The term ‘you’ ‘your’, ‘User’ refers to the viewer or user of our website.
1. You hereby declare that you are of 18 years of age or older and you are visiting the website at your own risk and you alone shall be responsible and liable for your actions. You also represent and warrant to us that you will use the website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
4. NSE may terminate User's access to the website or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. NSE may, at its discretion, monitor User’s access to the website.
6. All information (including any real time information) or content on the website is the exclusive property of NSE except the third-party content or information. The software, tools, text, images, graphics, video, audio used on the website are owned by or belong to or are licensed to NSE or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any information or content or data on the website which is not available for download shall not be copied, modified, reverse engineer, reproduced, uploaded, transmitted, posted, stored (either in hardcopy or in an electronic retrieval system), adapted, altered, translated, disseminated, distributed, performed, broadcasted, published, hyperlinked, sold, marketed, licensed, rented, leased or distributed in any form. You acknowledge, agree and undertake that you shall not, in any form and manner, use or make the data or information/content available on the website, for any gaming, virtual trading or simulation activities under any circumstances whatsoever. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the information or materials appearing on the website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the website and avail the services provided by NSE on the website.
7. NSE does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements or products made available on the website. The information contained on the website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The website, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the website, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
8. NSE does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website or content therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, NSE is not responsible for any such costs. website and content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. NSE to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. NSE makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
9. NSE shall not be liable for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the website or use of any software, systems, functionality, or other services on the website. Under no circumstances will NSE be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate, false, incomplete, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal content, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded. Further, under no circumstances, NSE shall be liable for any unlawful act of the User or its affiliates, relatives, employees, agents including misuse of any data, unfair trade practices, fraud, cybersquatting, hacking and other cybercrimes. In no event shall NSE be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use website, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the website.
10. You should not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the website, or other user's ability to use the website.
11. You should not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website.
12. You should not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
13. User agrees to indemnify and hold NSE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the website NSE reserves the right to disclosure any personal information about you and your use of the website including its contents, without your prior permission if NSE has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
2. protect and defend the rights or property of NSE or its affiliated companies;
4. act to protect the interest of its members or others.
14. In no event will NSE or its third party providers be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to your use of the website, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line or system failure, unauthorized interception of information, or other security threats relating to the website, even if NSE or their agents or advisors are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
16. If the website provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the website, you agree that NSE is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites or content. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by such third-party web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. NSE is not responsible for third party content accessible through the website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. NSE is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which User may incur from dealing with any third party.
17. By using any third-party content, User may leave the website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than NSE. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. NSE makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that NSE or the website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of NSE or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of NSE and NSE is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. NSE is not responsible for webcasting, or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. NSE is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by NSE in any manner of the website.
18. For availing the services under the website, registration by the User is required. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration on the website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the website. Each registration is for a single individual user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual Username and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following: -
1. Any other person sharing your Username and Password.
2. Any part of the website being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with website as users.
3. Access through a single Username and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
19. If we reasonably believe that a Username and Password are being used / misused in any manner as clarified above, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
20. You specifically agree that NSE shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the website.
21. Specific Prohibited Uses: The website may be used only for lawful and permitted purposes by the Users. NSE specifically prohibits any other use of the Site, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post or submit to the website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
2. Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of the website;
3. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
4. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website 's infrastructure;
5. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website;
6. Unless the information or content is available for download, not to aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information which is available on website; or
7. The Users agree not to use / insert any of the User's URL, weblink, e mail address and website while accessing any material on the website. On non-conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, NSE may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User's ability to access the website and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the User’s content. NSE shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities.
23. The User hereby specifically agrees to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 along with applicable rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while on the website. The user also undertakes that the content provided by him/her is not defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. The User shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
24. NSE may, if you so choose send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. NSE respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, NSE will take all steps to remove you from the list.
25. NSE recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by NSE, are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the Sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, NSE hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. NSE reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
27. The website is controlled, operated and administered by NSE from its offices within India. NSE makes no representation that Materials on this site are accurate, appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the site or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this site from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.