When we talk about “you” “your” “User” “Visitors” we are referring to the users accessing/visiting/using the NSE Website.
- The Site is owned, managed and operated by National Stock Exchange.
- You hereby declare that you are of 18 years of age or older and you are visiting the Site at your own risk and you alone shall be responsible and liable for your actions. You also represent and warrant to us that you will use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- NSE may terminate User's access to the Site or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. NSE may monitor User’s access to the Site.
- All contents on the Site are the exclusive property of NSE except the third party content. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to or are licensed to NSE or its subsidiaries and affiliates. No material from the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from NSE. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Site and avail the services provided by NSE on the Site.
- NSE does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements or products made available on the Site. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- NSE does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that the Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Site or content therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, NSE is not responsible for any such costs. Site and content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. NSE to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. NSE makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- NSE shall not be liable for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site or use of any software, systems, functionality, or other services on the Site. Under no circumstances will NSE be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate, false, incomplete, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal content, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded. Further, under no circumstances, NSE shall be liable for any unlawful act of the User or its affiliates, relatives, employees, agents including misuse of any data, unfair trade practices, fraud, cyber squatting, hacking and other cyber crimes. In no event shall NSE be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Site, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site.
- You should not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the Site, or other user's ability to use the Site.
- You should not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You should not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You should not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold NSE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site NSE reserves the right to disclosure any personal information about you and your use of the Site including its contents, without your prior permission if NSE has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to :
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of NSE or its affiliated companies;
- act to protect the interest of its members or others.
- If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site, you agree that NSE is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites or content. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by such third party web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. NSE is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. NSE is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- By using any third party content, User may leave the Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than NSE. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. NSE makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that NSE or the Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of NSE or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of NSE and NSE is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. NSE is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. NSE is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by NSE in any manner of the website.
- For availing the services under the Site, registration by the User is required. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration on the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
- Any other person sharing your User Name and Password.
- Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with Site as users.
- Access through a single User Name and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
- If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used / misused in any manner as clarified above, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
- You specifically agree that NSE shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the Site.
- Specific Prohibited Uses:
The Site may be used only for lawful and permitted purposes by the Users for non-commercial purposes only. NSE specifically prohibits any other use of the Site, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Post or submit to the Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of the Site;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the Site; or
- The Users agree not to use / insert any of the User's URL, weblink, e mail address and website while accessing any material on the Site.
On non conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, NSE may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User's ability to access the Site and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the User’s content. NSE shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
- The User hereby specifically agrees to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while on the Site. The user also undertakes that the content provided by him/her is not defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. The User shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- NSE may, if you so choose send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. NSE respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, NSE will take all steps to remove you from the list.
- NSE recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by NSE, are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the Sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, NSE hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. NSE reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
- The Site is controlled, operated and administered by NSE from its offices within India. NSE makes no representation that Materials on this site are accurate, appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the site or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this site from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
The information and material contained in these pages and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear are subject to change without prior notice. Investments in equity shares, debentures etc, are not obligations of or guaranteed by the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE), and are subject to investment risks.
The information contained in this website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an 'as is', 'as available' basis. NSE does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and material and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and material. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
In no event will NSE be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if NSE, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks from and to other websites are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by NSE.
The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to National Stock Exchange of India Limited
You can visit NSE’s Website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
There are times, however, when NSE may need information from you.
Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party, except for the intended purpose for which such information is provided by the User, in which case User agrees and acknowledges that NSE has the User’s concurrence under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and under any/all applicable laws to use the information provided by the User for the intended purpose(s).
NSE reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
You shall be solely responsible for verifying the accuracy, quality, and legality of the information provided you. NSE shall not be obligated to examine and/or verify any information received by you. NSE complies with all applicable data privacy and data protection laws and NSE does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services as agreed or intended to be generally provided through the Site or any other service you've specifically requested, when NSE has your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- NSE provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NSE under strict confidentiality agreements.
- NSE responds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- NSE believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- NSE transfers information about User if NSE is acquired by or merged with another company.
User may choose to give NSE personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, or to provide you with a subscription. You may send or upload your personal profile, CV, with all your personal, academic and professional background however you agree that you shall not upload or post any obscene, defamatory annoying material on the website. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, NSE will respect your decision. NSE intends to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. NSE will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to NSE with details of the correction requested.
NSE sometimes collects anonymous information from visits to the Site to help us provide better customer service. For example, NSE keeps track of the domains from which people visit and NSE also measures visitor activity on the Site, but NSE does so in ways that keeps the information anonymous. NSE or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. NSE maintains the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your details to be used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
Except as specifically permitted herein the Exchange is the owner of copyright in all information featured on this website and no portion of the information on this website may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or in other form of electronic retrieval system or by in any other form or by in any other means.
Visitors or users may view, print copies in hard copy and download the information for personal, non-commercial or educational purpose without in any way amending, altering, deleting or modifying any part of the information and provided full acknowledgement that the information originated from NSE's website is given in the copy of the material. Contents may be displayed provided successful linking to, redirection to NSE's website is acknowledged. Information may be used for commercial purpose after obtaining a prior permission from NSE. Visitors or users must inform third party that material shall not be copied or reproduced in any way.