Global Risk Management Professional Program
|TOTAL DURATION||CERTIFICATION VALIDITY||COURSE TYPE|
For more information, please Contact:
Ms. Pratiksha Kothari
Mobile: +91 9930073987
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Global Risk Management Professional (GRMP) is designed by NSE Academy for Risk Professionals to attain RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP), a valued professional credential! The GRMP, in addition to preparing participants for RIMS-CRMP, provides them with overview of risk management along with related concepts like risk truths, risk assessment approaches, risk processes. Participants enrolling for GRMP, will get access to additional certificate courses in ‘Fundamentals of Risk Management’, ‘Introduction to Cyber Risk and Data Security’ and ‘Establishing Risk Context’ as self-paced primers. The GRMP is suitable for varied profiles in an organization and viz. risk management and corporate governance specialists, project managers, internal or external auditors, compliance officers, business consultants and across designations -from Chief Officers to Managers.
PRIMER 1 : Fundamentals of Risk Management
- Define risk
- Identify sources of risk
- Identify types of risk
- Identify an example of 5 business risk truths
- Risk Assessment approaches (SWOTS & PESTLES)
- Risk Evaluation
- Identify risk management processes
PRIMER 2 : Introduction to Cyber Risk & Data Security
- Fundamentals of Data Security and Privacy
- Information Management
- E-Discovery plan
- Trends in Data Breaches
PRIMER 3 : Establishing Risk Context
- The context of risk
- Identifying internal and external risks
- Assuring quality risk management
- Risk classification, treatment and rating
- Classifying and rating risk
- Evaluating and developing risk treatments
- Risk management strategies
- Risk management policy and guidelines
- Risk processes and controls
- Risk policies
- Risk guidelines
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANT LEARN
- Overview of Risk Management
- Introduction to risk management processes
- Background of the RIMS-CRMP certification.
- Benefits of obtaining the certification.
- Five core competencies of the risk professional.
- How to prepare for the exam.
- RIMS-CRMP issued by RIMS*
- GRMP Certificate from NSE Academy and RIMS
- Fundamentals of Risk Management from AICPA & CIMA and NSE Academy
- Introduction to Cyber Risk & Data Security from RIMS and NSE Academy
- Establishing Risk Context from DeakinCo. and NSE Academy
*Awarded solely based on an individual’s ability to meet the certification requirements.
The program will help risk professional to prove their knowledge of risk management competencies, enhance their professional reputation and gain a competitive advantage. The learning journey is specifically designed for participants working as:
- CRO and Senior Risk Management Executives
- Corporate Governance Specialists
- Chief and Senior Compliance Officers
- Group Heads
- Chief L&D
- Business Consultants
- Internal or External Auditors
- Project Managers
- Risk Management Associates
- Practical Experience: Demonstrate your knowledge of key risk management competencies.
- Competitive Advantage: Create a valuable distinction in the job market. The RIMS-CRMP prepares you for senior financial, operational, and risk management roles.
- Compensation: Increase your earning potential. Full-time risk professionals with the RIMS-CRMP certification earn nearly $16,000 more annually than non–RIMS-CRMP holders.*
- Recognition: Elevate your status, and enhance your professional reputation. Personal Responsibility: Demonstrate your commitment to quality and ethics.
- Recertification: Show your dedication to the discipline and your continued competence by staying up-to-date on the latest trends and practices.