- The NSE IFSC ‐ SGX Connect was launched by Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi in July 29, 2022.
- NICCL adopted single settlement mechanism w.e.f. May 02, 2022.
- NICCL became the first Clearing Corporation at IFSC to physically settle unsponsored Depository Receipts (NSEIFSC Receipts) from March 03, 2022.
- NICCL adopted revised Risk management framework in February 25, 2022.
- NICCL started providing clearing and settlement Services for American Depository Receipts (ADRs) of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd, being traded at GIFT (NSE IFSC) for the first time in December 07, 2020.
- NICCL started accepting US Treasury bills as collateral w.e.f. October 23, 2020.
- NICCL opened a depository account with Global ICSDs Clearstream Depository; the account is being used for accepting foreign collaterals and settlement of securities from August 20, 2020.
- NSE IFSC/ NICCL introduced INR-USD Contracts (INR-USD & QINRUSD) at IFSC on May 08, 2020.
- NICCL was granted with Qualified Central Counterparty (QCCP) status by SEBI in January 25, 2019.
- NICCL started accepting Bank Guarantee as collateral w.e.f. February 27, 2018.
- NICCL introduced Cross margin facility in co-related products in September 04, 2017.
- NICCL commenced its operations since June 05, 2017. NICCL currently acts as a Clearing Corporation for all the trades executed on NSE IFSC Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE).
Updated on: 17/02/2023