Insider Trading (PIT) – Annual
|Company Name||Name of person||Category of Person||Type||Securities Acquired/Disposed (No. of shares)||Securities Held – No. of Shares (POST)||Date of allotment advice/acquisition of shares/sale of shares specify|
|Buy||Sale / Pledge Invocation||Pledge Creation / release||From||To|
- The disclosures disseminated in this section are in lines with the SEBI circular dated September 09, 2020 and June 16, 2021.
- In case of transactions are being reported by the depositories in lines with point 7 in the annexure A of SEBI circular dated September 09, 2020; value of the transaction is derived by multiplying the no. of shares transacted with the close price on the date of the transaction.
- Value of the securities is arrived at on the basis of Notional Value is considered in case of derivate transactions.
- Securities held post acquisition / disposal are the DEMAT holding of the entity as on the 'to' date of the transactions. The holdings are based on the details received from Depositories.
- Trigger of INR 10 lacs shall be calculated after considering the value of the transactions in all debt listed ISIN as well as equity for a particular PAN.