NSE Group has been constantly working to improve the financial wellbeing of people. In order to strengthen its CSR initiatives, in 2012, a CSR Focus Group was formed consisting of employees volunteering to contribute part of their time to undertake CSR activities internally. The NSE CSR Vision and framework policy was drafted with the aim to create a roadmap of NSE and its group companies to contribute great ways keeping with its core vision of increasing the financial wellbeing of society. A society can be elevated only when its components focus on inclusive development and equal access to resources for all its counterparts.
- Improve quality of primary education
- Underprivileged and disadvantaged children
- Students: 6 -12 years age group
- Teachers: Capacity building and training
- Enhance foundational skills in reading, writing, math , problem solving, application and behavioural skills.
Sanitation & Safe Drinking Water
- Align with the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and provide access to sanitation and safe drinking water.
- To support sanitation projects in schools and communities.
- Awareness building on Sanitation and safe drinking water
- Non-infrastructure support
- Solid waste management WASH (Water, Sanitation , Hygiene)
- Improve physical and mental well being of the aged underprivileged groups.
- Improve the social and physical support systems.
- Comprehensive and sustainable interventions to encourage senior citizens to be an inclusive part of a broader community.