Corporate Bond Reporting System
Corporate Bonds Trading Data - Today
- We have set up this platform to enable you to report corporate bond deals in accordance with the requirements specified by SEBI vide circular No. SEBI/CBM/BOND/1/2007/01/03 dated March 01, 2007.
- We will send an acknowledgment email to the buyer as well as the seller for each trade that is reported. As per our reporting rules, we will capture the IP address from which the trade is being reported. This is to ensure the authenticity of trades being reported on this platform.
- How to report-
- Either the buyer or the seller can report the trade, but the reporting party has to enter both sides of the deal. Report your trade on the platform. .
- You can use an id of your choice while reporting trades. We recommend that you use your CCIL or NDS id if you have one. Otherwise, you can use any id, as long as you use the same id every time you report. Please enter details of buyer, seller and the trade. A confirmation email will be sent to both the email ids entered by you.
- Confirm your trade on the platform .