Securities listed on ITP would be traded in Capital Market segment of the Exchange in Normal market.
Salient Features of ITP :
- Trading is conducted in the Normal market (market type 'N') with Book Type 'RL' / ‘SL’ and series ‘IT’
- Minimum order value should be Rs. 10 Lakhs
- The base price for securities would be previous close price or close price after adjustment of corporate action, If any
- Trading would be permitted within the permissible price band as determined by Surveillance department from time to time
- Trading hours are same as that of the Capital market segment.
- Orders get matched based on price time priority