Issuers desirous of using NSE's online IPO system are required to comply with the following procedures:
- Submit a written request as per prescribed format for usage of electronic facilities and software of NSE
- Give details regarding Book Running Lead Manager, Co Book Running Lead Managers and Syndicate Members.
- Pay the requisite charges to NSE.
The Book Running Lead Manager will give the list of trading members who are eligible to participate in the Book Building process to the Exchange. Members have to submit a one time undertaking to the Exchange. Eligible trading members have to give in the prescribed format details of the user IDs that they would like to use.
Subscribers can approach any of the approved trading members for submitting bids in the NEAT IPO system. On line transaction registration slip are generated automatically after entering the bids in to the system which acts as proof of the registration of each Bid option.
Reverse Book Building
Acquirers/Companies desirous of using NSE's system for reverse book building & settlement mechanism are required to comply with the following procedures
- Letter from Lead Manager providing details of the issue.
- Tri-partite Agreement between NSE, the Acquirer (including Issuer Company) and the Lead Manager along with the requisite charges.
More about IPO Procedures