Other Listing Criteria
The following criteria should be complied with as on the date of filing the Offer Document with NSE.
Other Listing Conditions
- The company, its promoter, group company or director does not appear in the willful defaulters list of Reserve Bank of India as maintained by Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited.
- There is no winding up petition against the company that has been admitted by a competent court;
- The company, group companies or subsidiaries have not been referred to the Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction within a period of five years prior to the date of application for listing.
- No regulatory action has been taken against the company, its promoter or director by SEBI, Reserve Bank of India, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority or Ministry of Corporate Affairs within a period of five years prior to the date of application for listing.
The following matters should be disclosed in the offer document:
- Defaults in respect of payment of interest and/or principal to the debenture/bond/fixed deposit holders, banks, FIs by the applicant, promoters/promoting company(ies), group companies, companies promoted by the promoters/promoting company(ies) during the past three years. An auditor's certificate shall also be provided by the issuer to the exchange, in this regard.
- The applicant, promoters/promoting company(ies), group companies, companies promoted by the promoters/promoting company(ies) litigation record, the nature of litigation, and status of litigation.
- In respect of the track record of the directors, the status of criminal cases filed or nature of the investigation being undertaken with regard to alleged commission of any offence by any of its directors and its effect on the business of the company, where all or any of the directors of issuer have or has been charge-sheeted with serious crimes like murder, rape, forgery, economic offences etc.