Listing Fees - Main Board
The listing fee applicable from April 01, 2018 is as follows:
A. Listing Fee Structure based on Paid up Capital:
|Initial Listing Fees||50,000|
|Annual Listing Fees (on equity share, bond and/ or debenture capital)|
|Upto ₹100 crore||2,90,000|
|Above ₹100 Crore and upto ₹200 Crore||3,80,000|
|Above ₹200 Crore and upto ₹300 Crore||4,90,000|
|Above ₹300 Crore and upto ₹400 Crore||5,95,000|
|Above ₹400 Crore and upto ₹500 Crore||7,30,000|
Companies which have a paid up capital, bond and/or debenture and/or debt capital, etc. of more than ₹500 crore will pay minimum fees of ₹7,35,000/- and an additional listing fees of ₹4,800/- for every increase of ₹5 crore or part thereof in the paid up share, bond and/debenture and/or debt capital, etc.
Companies which have a paid up share, bond and /or debenture and/or debt capital etc. of more than ₹1,000 crore will pay minimum fees of ₹ 12,20,000/- and an additional listing fees of ₹5,125/- for every increase of ₹5 crore or part thereof in the paid up share, bond and/debenture and/or debt capital, etc.
B. Fee structure based on Market Capitalisation
- Incremental Fee shall be levied for listed companies with market capitalization above ₹2500 crores as follows - ₹4000 per ₹1000 Crores
- The incremental fee due to market capitalization is capped at ₹15 lakhs (excluding the component towards paid up capital)
- For the purpose of this computation, Market Capitalization shall be deduced as follows:
- Monthly average market capitalization = Average of Highest market capitalization during the month and Lowest market capitalization during the month
- Average of the above for the twelve months period preceding the invoicing date i.e. from April 1, XXXX to March 31, XXXX.