Benefits of Registration/Listing
- Improved market access – An SSE will facilitate a common and a structured meeting ground between Social Enterprises and investors/donors with inbuilt regulation for providing sanctity and accountability of finances.
- Synergy between investors and investee in social aims - In view of flexibility of investments and capital that would be available on an SSE, the canvas of choice would be much wider allowing investors and investees with similar missions and visions to connect seamlessly
- Performance based philanthropy - Performance of the enterprises listed on an SSE would be monitored thus it will instill a culture of performance (Social return) driven philanthropy.
- Zero Listing and Admission cost – SSE saves cost for both issuer and investor/donor by charging negligible fees for registration and listing.
- Additional avenue for Social Enterprises - Central and State governments till date have the biggest onus of achieving sustainable development goals. SSE will provide an alternate avenue for raising funds thereby encouraging new and existing social enterprises.
Updated on: 20/01/2023