- Members Homepage
Become a Member
- Consolidated Circulars
- Eligibility Criteria & Categories
- Fees, Deposits and Networth
- Using ENIT
- Member Services Help Guide
Resources for Members
- Change in Membership
- Member Compliance
- Disciplinary Action
- All Formats
Platforms & Services
- NSE Trading Technology
Non-NEAT Front End
- Computer to Computer link software (CTCL)
- Internet based Trading (IBT)
- Direct Market Access (DMA)
- Decision Support Tools / Algorithms trading
- Security Trading through Wireless Technology (STWT)
- Smart Order Routing (SOR)
- Empanelled Vendors of the Exchange
- Registration of Foreign Independent Software Vendors
- Test Market Facility
- Connectivity & User Id
- NRI Trading Account
- Margin Collection and Reporting
- Actual Settlement of Funds & Securities
- Rights Entitlement Trading
- Extranet facility
- Access to Markets
- Direct Connection
- Password Policy, Password Reset and Unlocking
- Price Band/ Operating Range flex
- Proprietary Trading
- Test Market Environment for Members
- Trade Drop copy Facility
- Trading Protocols
- Self Trade Prevention Check Mechanisms
- NOTIS - Access
- Simulated Environment
- Disaster Recovery (DR 45)
- UCC/PAN validation in Trading system
- Special Pre-Open session
- Limit Price Protection
- Non Continuous Markets
Vide Circular No.636, Download Reference No. NSE/MEMB/10910 dated June 30, 2008, Trading Members were informed that to facilitate the Members for submitting online requests for Status Report, the Exchange has provided a facility to accept these requests through ENIT w.e.f. July 01, 2008.
In this regard, Members are requested to note the following procedure:
- The member needs to login through https://www.enit.co.in with his corporate manager User ID of the Capital Market segment. The detailed manual for submitting the request has been enumerated in Annexure 1.
- On submission of the request through ENIT, a unique Request Reference No. will be generated which has to be used for future correspondence (will also be displayed in Login > Exchange > Status Report > Status Report Details).
- The Member would have to make available in its Exchange Dues Account an amount of Rs 1000/- for every status report request. The Member would be intimated about the same vide letter sent through File Transfer Protocol (FTP) (As per Circular No.634, Download Reference No. NSE/MEMB/10846 dated June 17, 2008).
- The Member’s Exchange Dues Account would be debited on the day the unique Request Reference No. is generated in ENIT.
- Members will not be able to submit multiple requests on the same day in ENIT for the same ’Purpose’ and same ’As on date’. Further, Members will not be able to submit requests in ENIT for a future date.
For any further queries, you may contact Ms. Molly D’Mello on 26598130 (direct) or through board line 022-26598100-14 (Extn. 3006).