This module has been prepared with a view to provide a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about technical analysis.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Introduction To Technical Analysis
• Candle Charts
• Pattern Study
• Major Indicators & Oscillators
• Trading Strategies
• Dow Theory And Elliot Wave Theory
• Trading Psychology And Risk Management
- To obtain comprehensive knowledge about technical analysis.
- To understand the basis of technical analysis.
- To understand the strengths and weaknesses of technical analysis.
Course Fees- Total Fees Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Stock Analysts
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with Treasury & Investment division of banks and financial institutionss
- Anybody having interest in this subject