This is a basic level programme for those who wish to either begin a career in the financial markets in India or simply learn the fundamentals of capital markets. The course is structured to help understand the basic concepts relating to different avenues of investment, the primary and the secondary market, the derivatives market and financial statement analysis.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 50 (50%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic :
- Markets and Financial Instruments.
- Primary Market.
- Secondary Market.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- To get a basic understanding of the products, players and functioning of financial markets, particularly the capital market.
- To understand the terms and jargons used in the financial newspapers and periodicals.
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria.
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian securities market