NCFM Capital Market (Dealers) Module appears to outfit the aspirants with the useful knowledge and operational skills-sets necessary for dealers in the equity market segment.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 50 (50%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• An Overview of the Indian Securities Market
• Trading Membership
• Clearing and Settlement
• Legal Framework
• Fundamental Valuation Concepts
- To understand the capital market trading operations of NSE.
- To understand the clearing, settlement and risk management processes.
- To know about the eligibility criteria for seeking membership at NSE.
- To learn the other important regulatory aspects.
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Employees of Stock Brokers and Sub-Brokers
- Employees of BPO/IT Companies
Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations