A three-day learning program for non-finance professionals that offers valuable insights into important financial areas relevant for business decision-making and honing critical skills, essential for making sound financial decisions.
1. Basic concepts- Futures and Options - 2.5 hrs
- Need And Importance. Characteristics of Options
- Payoff structures. Scenario Analysis. What if analysis.
2. Factors affecting Options Price - 2.5 hrs
- Reasons for complexity in options price
- Models and calculators for option price calculation
- Individual impact of Time, Volatility, and Underlying Asset Price Movements
3. Different views and strategies for each view - 2.5 hrs
- Direction neutral strategies and Spread strategies
- Vertical and horizontal spread strategies
- Volatility strategies & Advanced structures with Options
4. Various Future and Option Formula to calculator - 2.5 hrs
- Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega - concepts and use in Risk management
- Gamma scalping. Exotic options overview.
- Certificate from Industry leader
Earn a Certificate of Completion from NSE Academy & Empirical Academy.
- Hands on Case study
Gain hands-on experience of research through modelling and hands-on practical assignments.
- Create portfolios
Learn to create a portfolio from scratch in the Simulator based practical training on Real Time Markets through NSE Smart.
- Comprehensive research skills
Acquire skills to do comprehensive research on the performance of companies.
- Equity Analysis methods from the industry
Perform different kinds of analysis using methods widely used in industry.
- Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere at your comfort
There is no eligibility criteria.
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anyone who is interested to learn about trading strategies