Technical Analysis Masterclass: Trading by Technicals
In this course, you’ll learn some advanced tools in technical analysis based trading . This includes how to use Support and Resistance,
Trend lines, Channels, Fibonacci numbers, Swings, Candlestick and Chart patterns, Technical tools -Trending tools, momentum tools,
volatility and more. You’ll also learn how to trade in trending market and range bound markets as part of successful strategies.
Advanced Technical Indicators
- Momentum indicators
- Trend indicators
- Volatility Indicators
- Volume Indicators and many more
Advanced discussion on Japanese Candlestick Patterns
- Japanese Candlesticks are a technical analysis tool that traders use to chart and analyze the price movement of securities. We will discuss all important pattern in depth.
Price Action Strategies
- Pin bars
- Inside bars
- Fakey Patterns
Advanced Analysis of Western Chart Patterns
- Double Top, Double Bottom
- Head and Shoulders Top Bottom
- Flags and Pennants Pattern
- Triangles, Cup and Handle
Demand and Supply Zone - Boring and Explosive Candles
- Types of Supply and Demand patterns
- How to draw a supply / demand zone
- Identifying strong supply & demand zones
Introduction to Eliott Wave Theory
- The Elliott Wave Theory is a form of technical analysis that looks for recurrent long-term price patterns in a 8- wave sequence related to persistent changes in investor sentiment and psychology.
- Basic understanding of Technical Analysis is required for doing this course.
- All associated persons functioning as approved users and sales personnel of the trading member of an equity derivatives exchange or equity derivative segment of a recognized stock exchange.
- Interested students/professionals.
- Investors and traders
- Any other individuals
- RM, SRM, & Dealers who would like to enhance their career opportunities.
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anyone who is interested to learn about Advance Technical Analysis