Forex and Commodities - Training program
|TOTAL DURATION||CERTIFICATION VALIDITY||COURSE TYPE|
|10 Hours||No Expiry Date||Online|
For more information, please Contact:
+91-9137386493 / +91 9137180194
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forex and Commodities aims to provide the participants thorough understanding as well as practical exposure on both the markets and the association between the two markets so that they can make better trading decisions.
This programme provides the knowledge on the fundamentals of the forex markets particularly the exchange traded currency future market, various data analysis techniques in commodity markets and its role as a risk management tools.
Online Training on Forex and Commodities is useful for individuals who want to become professional traders in the currency and commodity markets.
1. THE Forex and Commodities Introduction to Forex and Commodities Derivatives
- Introduction to Forex and Commodities Derivatives
- Types of Products - Participants and functions
- Exchange–traded versus OTC derivatives.
2. Application of Futures & Options
- Types of instruments (future, options)-Basics and Payoffs
- Pricing Commodity derivatives and Currency derivatives
- Hedging, Speculation and Arbitrage
3. Commodity - Capital requirements & Commodities traded on various platform
- Instruments available for trading
- Pricing of commodity futures
- Trading Clearing, Settlement and Risk Management
- Use of commodity futures in hedging, speculation and arbitrage
4. Forex - Exchange rate
- Fixed and floating exchange rate regime
- Factors affecting Concept of quotes
- Tick-size Spreads
- Spot transaction and forward transaction
5. Importance aspect for Trading in Forex and Commodities
- Trading, Clearing, Settlement and Risk Management
- Rules governing commodity derivatives exchanges.
- Implications of sales tax.
Certificate from Industry leader
Earn a Certificate of Completion from NSE Academy & Empirical Academy.
Analyze Forex pairs and commodities to capitalize on trading opportunities.
Use case for the various industry
To know the usage of Commodity Futures and Currency futures.
Price mechanism concept
To understand the pricing mechanism of Commodity Futures and Currency futures.
Edge in the Market
You'll have practical knowledge and skills to take advantage of opportunities in the market
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere at your comfort
There is no eligibility criteria.
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Financial Service Professionals
- Anyone who is interested to learn about Commodity Futures and Currency futures can also benefit from this course.
For more information visit below link.