This module has been prepared with a view to provide candidates with a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about the financial markets
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course outline topics:
- Financial Markets, Products & Institutions
- Quantitative Background to Debt
- Debt – Investment Drivers & Approaches
- Financial Statements: Analysis & Projections for Equity
- Equity – Valuation & Investment Decisions (Part 1)
- Equity – Valuation & Investment Decisions (Part 2)
- Alternate Assets & Structured Products
- International Markets
- New Paradigms in Regulation of Financial Markets
- To have a comprehensive and broad based knowledge about the financial markets.
- To get acquainted with various products, players and functioning of financial markets.
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Finance Professionals
- Employees of Trading Members/ sub-brokers
- Anybody having interest in this subject