The mutual fund industry has come to occupy an important place in India. It forms an important part of the capital market, providing the benefits of a diversified portfolio and expert fund management to a large number of investors, particularly small investors. With the improvement in deployment of investment through markets, the need and scope for mutual fund operations has increased tremendously.
This module aims at providing a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge about mutual funds.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course outline topics:
- Mutual Funds in perspective
- Investments by Mutual Fund Schemes
- Valuation of Investments by Mutual Fund Schemes
- Mutual Fund Accounting
- Novel Portfolio Structures in Mutual Fund Schemes
- Quantitative Evaluation of Mutual Fund Schemes
- Cut-off Time Regulations & Time Stamping
- Investment in Mutual Funds through Exchange
- Non-Resident Investment in Indian M F Schemes
- Investment by Indians in International MF Schemes
- Mutual Fund Taxation
- SID, SAI, KIM and Fact Sheets
- To have a comprehensive and broad based knowledge about the mutual fund industry.
- To get acquainted with mutual fund operations, valuation of investments by mutual fund schemes, mutual fund accounting and rules & regulations.
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
|No. of Questions||60|
|Pass Marks (%)||60|
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Stock Analysts
- Employees with banks, mutual funds and financial institutions
- Anybody having interest in this subject