This module has been prepared with a view to provide a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about mergers and acquisitions.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Introduction to Mergers & Acquisitions
• Scheme of Compromise, Arrangement or Re-construction
• Buy-back of Securities
• Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers
• De-listing of Equity Shares
• Accounting for Mergers & Acquisitions
- To have a comprehensive and broad based knowledge about mergers and acquisitions.
- To get acquainted with various forms of re-organisations.
Course Fees- Total Fees Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Finance Professionals
- Anybody having interest in this subject