The program is designed to enable professionals specially from functional decision making areas such as sales, marketing, human resources, operation, production and first generation entrepreneurs to gain broad working knowledge of critical financial accounting and financial management concepts in a easy to understand manner which will enable them to make critical decisions specially with regard to financial statements, budgeting, new investment decisions and other business strategies for growth.
The program exposes the participants to the concepts, application and practices of Financial Accounting and Financial Management in such a manner that even the participants having no prior exposure to the subject can understand and get a good grasp of them. The managerial practices and techniques followed in the current Indian legal and Corporate Environment in the area of finance will be imbedded in the program. Awareness will also be created for the financial disclosure practices followed in India.
- Understand the accounting cycle and the reliability of the financial statements.
- Understand the implication of finance on various business actions and strategies.
- Understand and analyze financial statement for decision making.
- To understand the behavior of costs and the significance of break-even point.
- To understand the techniques for evaluating investment decisions and their impact on corporate performance.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Basic concepts & Conventions
- Accounting Procedure & Process
- Importance of Financial Statements
- Components and Format of Financial
- Interpretation of Financial Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Nature of Financial Management
- Concepts of Value & Return
- Valuation of Bonds & Shares
- Working Capital Management
- Investment Decision
- Cost Behavior and CVP Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
The Certificate Program in Finance for Non-Finance Professionals is an online program that consists of a series of live lectures, discussions on the happenings in the corporate world having financial implication, real life experience sharing, and case studies. The program aims at enabling the learners to make use of accounting information from the point of view of profit planning, budgeting, cost control, and decision making. Participants are provided with opportunities to interact to keep them abreast of the latest trends.
Our teaching and learning model encompasses:
- Blended technology-enabled education
- Application-based pedagogy
- Collaborative learning approach
- New Managers who are handling business operations for the first time and need to understand the basics of Finance & Accounting
- Middle and Senior Level Managers looking to refresh their knowledge of the Finance Management
- Technical Executives and Managers who work with Financial Data in their daily operations who are looking to strengthen their foundations in Finance & Accounting
- Senior Managers who oversee Financial Data & Reports, looking to gain knowledge of Finance to support to their decision-making process
- Final year students who will soon become first-time managers
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners who want to apply better Financial Management practices
- Experience effective live online learning and explore real-world case studies
- Gain industry-oriented insights from eminent NSE Academy faculty and Industry Professional
- Participate in peer-to-peer learning and expand your professional network
- Receive a Professional Certificate Certification in "Finance for Non-Finance Executives" from NSE Academy
- NSE Knowledge Hub One-year complimentary subscription.
- Additional certificate courses from AICPA