Every business operates in an internal and external environment which has embedded hazards for business operations referred to as inherent risks of doing business. Operational risk management is a methodology which helps in risk assessment, risk decision making, and implementation of risk controls, which results in acceptance, mitigation, or avoidance of risk which is highly integral to businesses.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 75 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Trades in Secondary Market
• Clearing & Settlement of Trades
• Workflow Design
• BASEL Overview
• Basel II: Operational Risk
• Basel: Operational Risk Principles
• Basel: Audit
- To have a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about operations risk management.
- To identify operations risk issues.
- To understand approaches to mitigate operations risk issues.
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Seven Thousand and Eight Only). inclusive of GST
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with banks and financial services sector
- Anybody having interest in this subject