Learn advanced analytical techniques that can be used to forecast and capture price movements like a professional trader. The program will teach in-depth use of the Technical indicators, Some of the Indicators that will teach in the programs are Ichimoku Base Line, ROC, Parabolic SAR, ATR, VWAP, William%R, CCI, MFI, OBV, Chaikin, Volume Oscillator and many other indicators. Advance Technical Courses also include the Heikin-Ashi Technique and Charts and Introduction of the World of Fibonacci, Gann and Pitch.
- Strategies for using every known Technical Indicator in the Markets:
-Complete use of Indicator with case study
SMA, EMA, DEMA, Ichimoku Base Line, Volume Weighted Moving Average, Hull Moving Average, MACD, Awesome Oscillator, Momentum, Stochastic, Stochastic RSI, Bull Bear Power, Ultimate Oscillator, Bollinger Bands, Standard Deviation, RSI, ADX, Aroon, ROC, Parabolic SAR, ATR, VWAP, William%R, CCI, MFI, OBV, Chaikin, Volume Oscillator, Rate of change, Supertrend, Accumulation Distribution, etc.
-Introduction of the Heikin-Ashi Technique and Charts.
- Heikin-Ashi: How to Use the Heikin-Ashi Formulat
- Constructing the Heikin-Ashi Chart
- Identifying Trends Using Heiken Ashi Patterns
- Tools Used to identify Heikin-Ashi Technique
2.Introduction of the World of Fibonacci, Gann and Pitch.
-Fibonacci Retracement and Predicting Stock Prices
- Fibonacci spiral.
- Fibonacci Extensions
- Fibonacci Arcs
- Fibonacci Time Zones
- Fibonacci Fans.
-Introduction to Gann Theory
- Application of Gann Theory
- What are Gann Angles?
- Difference Between Fibonacci Numbers and Gann Numbers
-Introduction to Pitchfork Indicator
- How Pitchfork Indicator Use for Trending indicators
- Square of Four /Nine
- Wheel Of 24 /Circle 24
- Certificate from Industry leader
Earn a Certificate of Completion from NSE Academy & Empirical Academy.
- Insight of Technical Indicators
Technical indicators are chart analysis tools that can help traders better understand and act on price movement. There is a huge range of technical analysis tools available that analyze trends, provide price averages, measure volatility, and more
- Financial Industry Experts
Industry experts focusing on financial institutions for the curriculum and training
- Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere at your comfort
- Introduction of the World of Fibonacci, Gann and Pitch
Gann, Fibonacci and Pitchfork tools 7.Patterns With these tools, draw Pitchforks, Schiff Pitchforks, Gann boxes, Gann squares, Gann Fans, Fibonacci retracements or extensions and many other options.
- Introduction of the Heikin- Ashi Technique and Charts
Heikin-Ashi technique is a Japanese candlestick- based technical trading tool that uses candlestick charts to represent and visualize market price data. It is used to identify market trend signals and forecast price movements.
Investors and Traders
RM, SRM, & Dealers who would like to enhance their career opportunities
Any Individual having Interest in Technical Analysis