This module has been prepared with a view to provide a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about the back office operations in the securities markets.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Know Your Client, Anti-Money Laundering & Combating Financing of Terrorism
• Primary Market
• Secondary Market (Trading in Shares)
• Depository Operations
• Registrar & Transfer Agent
• Mutual Fund: AMC Operations
• Mutual Fund Transactions through NSE
• Qualified Foreign Investors – Equity Shares
• Qualified Foreign Investors – Mutual Funds
- To have a comprehensive and broad based knowledge about back office operations.
- To know the various types of primary issues and the activities that drive the primary market
- To get an overview of various operational activities and gain insights on post-trade activities in the markets
Course Fees- Total Fees Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Employees of brokers and sub-brokers
- Employees of Mutual Funds
- Finance Professionals
- Anybody having interest in this subject