Fundamental analysis is a stock valuation methodology arrived at by performing security analysis. An appropriate security analysis forms the basis of successful investment decisions.
This module aims at providing a basic insight about fundamental analysis and various valuation methodologies used.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Fundamental Analysis: An introduction
• Brushing up the Basics
• Understanding Financial Statements
• Valuation Methodologies
- To have a basic understanding about fundamental analysis .
- To learn the various valuation methodologies
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST
There is no eligibility criteria
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Stock Analysts
- Employees with Treasury & Investment division of banks and financial institutions
- Anybody having interest in this subject