Mutual funds have become a much sought after investment product in recent years. This course demystifies the concept of mutual funds and helps create awareness and knowledge about the industry and its functioning.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 50 (50%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- To understand the concept of mutual funds.
- To know about the roles of different players viz., custodians, asset management companies, sponsor etc. in the mutual fund industry.
- To learn about the tax and regulatory issues related to mutual funds.
- To understand the fundamentals of net asset value (NAV) computation and various investment plans.
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria.
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Financial planners
- Equity researchers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian mutual fund industry