Equity Research And Valuation Course
|TOTAL DURATION||TRAINING CERTIFICATE||COURSE TYPE|
No Expiry Date
For more information, please Contact:
+91-9137386493 / +91 9137180194
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course helps in understanding different types of corporate valuations techniques. Module would help in securing a better job related to taking decisions in the field of corporate finance and will helps in taking investment decisions for the company or investing company. It also helps to guide in writing and reading the equity research report
1. Introduction to Equity Research & Valuation - 2 hrs
Approaches to valuation, valuation process, use of valuation, the information needed for valuation, financial statements & valuation ratios overview
2 Calculation of valuation inputs - 1 hr
Risk measurement, looking for relationships in data, cost of capital, FCFF and FCFE, growth rates
3. Discounted approaches to valuation - 3 hrs
- Discounted cash flow valuation
- Dividend discount model
4. Other non-DCF valuation models - 3 hrs
- Relative valuation model
- Valuation of Start-up firms – An overview
5. Reading & Writing a valuation report - 1 hr
Cases study: Different samples of Broking Firm Equity Research
Reports Coverage of Key points
- Certificate from Industry leader
Earn a Certificate of Completion from NSE Academy & Empirical Academy.
- Hands on Case study
Gain hands-on experience of research through modelling and hands-on practical assignments.
- Create portfolios
Learn to create a portfolio from scratch in the Simulator based practical training on Real Time Markets through NSE Smart.
- Comprehensive research skills
Acquire skills to do comprehensive research on the performance of companies.
- Equity Analysis methods from the industry
Perform different kinds of analysis using methods widely used in industry.
- Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere at your comfort
There is no eligibility criteria.
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anyone who is interested to invest and learn about equity derivaties
For more information visit below link.