Currency Markets and Commodities Markets are strongly interrelated with each other. Understanding this interrelationship can help the traders to trade effectively and increase their profitability. Certification in Online Currency and Commodities aims to provide the participants thorough understanding as well as practical exposure on both the markets and the interrelationship between the two markets so that they can make better trading decisions.
This programme imparts comprehensive knowledge on the fundamentals of the currency markets particularly the exchange traded currency derivative market and its role as a risk management tool.
Certification in Online Currency and Commodities aims to teach the students the use of Currency Derivatives as a mode of reducing uncertainties in the currency markets.
This programme will also enable the participants to understand the fundamental analytical framework to analyse various commodities, as well as the impact of MEIs on commodity prices.
The learners will get a clear idea of the trading clearing and settlement mechanisms of Currency Derivatives, various data analysis techniques in commodity markets as well as the scope of MEIs in programmed trading
Currency and Currency Markets:
- An Introduction to Derivatives
- Exchange Traded Currency Futures
- Currency Futures Strategies
- Currency Options
- Currency Option Strategies
- Clearing,Settlement & Risk Management
- Key Rules & Regulations
Fundamental Analysis of Commodities:
- Classification of Commodities
- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
- Basics of Economics Theory
- Practical Aspects of Economic Theory
- Incorporating Demand
- Types of FA Method
- Data Analysis-Some Key Points
- Seasonality Analysis
- Market Response
- Market Expectations
- Building a Model
- FA and Trading
Macroeconomic Data Analysis of Commodities:
- Basic Flow
- Basic Flow and MEIs
- Types and Classifications
- Indian MEIs
- Global MEIs
- US MEIs
- Impacting Eco Policy
- Impact of MEIs on Currency and Commodity Prices
- Statistical Relationships
- Notable Cases
- 14 hrs of Live Classes
- 48 Videos
- 7+ Hours of content
- 3 Supplementary Study Materials
- Chapter-Wise Tests
- Full-Length Tests
- Course fee - INR 7,500 + 18% GST
- Individuals who want to become professional traders in the currency and commodity markets.
- New Investors
- Retail Traders
- Brokers and Sub brokers
- Financial Service Professionals
- Students preferring to build their careers in the currency and commodity markets
Students enrolling for Certification in Online Currency and Commodities program will be given a “Certificate of Completion” from NSE Academy, facilitated by Kredent Academy.
The students can post all their queries in the discussion forum while pursuing the course.
After successfully completing the course, the student will receive a Joint Certificate of Completion by NSE Academy and Kredent Academy, having a life time validity at their postal address.