Learn advanced analytical techniques that can be used to forecast and capture price movements. This includes how to use trendlines, Western Classical and Japanese candlesticks and chart patterns, reversal patterns, learn how to trade the different candlesticks and more.
In this course, you'll learn how to perform multiple chart time-frame analysis the right way and how to take advantage of Eliott Wave Theory, Identifications and Fibonacci Ratios: Retracement and extensions as part of a strategy.
- Advanced understanding of Technical Indicators
- Momentum indicators
- Trend indicators
- Volatility Indicators
- Volume Indicators
- Advanced discussions on Chart patterns
- Western Classical (Double top & bottom, triangles, pennants, head and shoulder, cup n handle)
- Japanese candlesticks (Single, double and triple candles)
- Identifications and Drawing of strong Demand and Supply zones
- Art and science of drawing correct Trend lines
- Trading strategies
- Price Action: Pin bars inside bars Fakey Patterns
- Decoding Fibonacci Ratios: Retracement and extensions
- Heikinashi Trading
- Introduction to Elliott Wave Theory
- Elliott Wave Theory is a form of technical analysis that looks for recurrent long-term price patterns in an 8- wave sequence related to persistent changes in investor sentiment and psychology
The course is offered online and consists of 7 hours of live interactive classes by professional faculty. Class recordings are available for a limited period, and students get access to a trading simulator for hands-on training. Course access is available through mobile, desktop, and laptop, and students receive a certificate from NSE Academy upon completion of the course. Students also receive a 1-year complimentary subscription to NSE Knowledge Hub.
The Advance Technical Analysis course is suitable for investors, traders, sub-brokers/dealers, and working executives who have a basic understanding of technical analysis.
The Advance Technical Analysis course provides advanced analytical techniques and trading strategies to forecast and capture price movements in the financial market. Students receive a certificate from NSE Academy and a 1-year complimentary subscription to NSE Knowledge Hub upon completion of the course.