Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
|EXAMINATION DURATION||CERTIFICATION VALIDITY||COURSE TYPE|
|120 minutes||5 Years||Self - Learning|
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management is a growing field in the area of finance. This module aims at creating a better understanding of the various concepts/principles related to investment analysis and portfolio management.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Objectives of Investment Decisions
• Financial Markets
• Fixed Income Securities
• Capital Market Efficiency
• Financial Analysis and Valuation
• Modern Portfolio theory
• Valuation of Derivatives
• Investment Management
- To have a practical orientation towards the principles of investment, pricing and valuation"
- To learn the various methodologies of financial analysis "
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST
|No. of Questions||60|
|Pass Marks (%)||60|
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with Treasury & Investment division of banks and financial institutions
Anybody having interest in this subject