- A three-day learning program for any individual learner that offers valuable insights into important financial areas and essential for making sound financial decisions.
- The course is structured to help understand the basic concepts related to different avenues of Investment, Trading and various Market Instruments.
1. Financial Market at a Glance - 1 hr
Primary Market Instruments like IPO and the workings of the Secondary Market and the role of different market participants.
2. Concept of Stock Market Index and its calculation - 1.5 hrs
- Market capitalization weighted index
- Price weighted index
- Equally weighted index
3. Time Value of Money - 1 hr
Practical Example of the case study Rupee and Commodity value.
4. Learn about the trade life cycle, the process of trading, risk management, contract notes, etc. - 2 hrs
Case study with Real Market example for the trade cycle with NSmart Simulator application.
5. Fixed Income Instruments. Risk / Return Matrix - 1.5 hrs
Debt Market: Corporate Bond, G-Sec and other instruments.
6. Corporate Actions & its meanings - 1 hr
Type of Corporate Actions with example.
7. Mutual Funds - Its Schemes - 1.5 hrs
Type of Mutual funds Scheme and Selection of Mutual Fund criteria
- Certificate from Industry leader
Earn a Certificate of Completion from NSE Academy & Empirical Academy.
- Practical Usage of Finance Knowledge
Understand the implications of finance on various corporate activities and helping to take decisions on a company’s performance
- Create portfolios in Simulator Market
Learn to create a portfolio from scratch in the Simulator based practical training on Real Time Markets through NSE Smart.
- Smart discussion maker in the competitor world
Be in a better position to discuss relevant financial issues with finance managers/stakeholders in their organisation
- Get Edge in the corporate world
Understand why knowledge Financial Management is essential to grow up in the Organisational Chart?
- Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere at your comfort
FEES - INR 3540 (Inclusive of 18% GST)
There is no eligibility criteria.
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anyone who is interested to learn about capital market