- A three-day learning program for any individual learner that offers valuable insights into important financial areas and essential for making sound financial decisions.
- The course is structured to help understand the basic concepts related to different avenues of Investment, Trading and various Market Instruments.
1. Financial Market at a Glance
Primary Market Instruments like IPO and the workings of the Secondary Market and the role of different market participants.
2. Concept of Stock Market Index and its calculation
- Market capitalization weighted index
- Price weighted index
- Equally weighted index
3. Time Value of Money
Practical Example of the case study Rupee and Commodity value.
4. Learn about the trade life cycle, the process of trading, risk management, contract notes, etc.
Case study with Real Market example for the trade cycle with NSmart Simulator application.
5. Fixed Income Instruments. Risk / Return Matrix
Debt Market: Corporate Bond, G-Sec and other instruments.
6. Corporate Actions & its meanings
Type of Corporate Actions with example.
7. Mutual Funds - Its Schemes
Type of Mutual funds Scheme and Selection of Mutual Fund criteria
- Certificate from Industry leader
Earn a Certificate of Completion from NSE Academy & Empirical Academy.
- Practical Usage of Finance Knowledge
Understand the implications of finance on various corporate activities and helping to take decisions on a company’s performance
- Create portfolios in Simulator Market
Learn to create a portfolio from scratch in the Simulator based practical training on Real Time Markets through NSE Smart.
- Smart discussion maker in the competitor world
Be in a better position to discuss relevant financial issues with finance managers/stakeholders in their organisation
- Get Edge in the corporate world
Understand why knowledge Financial Management is essential to grow up in the Organisational Chart?
- Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere at your comfort
FEES - INR 3540 (Inclusive of 18% GST)
There is no eligibility criteria.
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anyone who is interested to learn about capital market