There are vast arrays of strategies available for trading options. This module discusses the objectives of these strategies and the conditions under which they are successful. It is advisable to take the NCFM Derivatives Markets (Dealers) Module test which would make you familiar with the basic concepts of the options market, before attempting this module.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Introduction to Options
• Option Strategies
- To learn about the various option strategies.
- To understand payoff concepts.
- To understand the objectives and risks of each different strategies.
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Employees of BPO's/IT Companies
- Anyone interested in the derivatives market