Treasury management has always been an important function in any organization, more significantly in banking and finance companies. The Treasury function has always been vital in making sure that the business has sufficient liquidity to meet its obligations, whilst managing payments, receipts and financial risks effectively.
With the ever increasing pace of change to regulation, compliance and technology in the financial sector, Treasury has increasingly become a strategic business partner across all areas of the business, adding value to the operating divisions of a company.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test.
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Treasury Management Fundamentals
• Product / Exposure Structures
• Capital Structure & Weighted Average Cost of Capital
• Treasury Management in Manufacturing and Services Companies
• Treasury Management in Banking & Finance Companies
• Accounting Issues in Treasury Management
• Treasury Management Processes and Risk Management in Treasury
- To have a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about treasury management.
- To understand the various risks for companies and role of treasury management in mitigating them.
- To know the various treasury management processes and how risk is to be managed in the treasury.
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with banks and financial service sector
- Anybody having interest in this subject