Interest rate risk management is becoming increasingly important not just for the financial sector, but for the household sectors as well. Interest rate derivative products are the primary instruments available to manage such risks. Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner's Module aims at creating a better understanding of the concepts underlying the money market and giving insights into the motives of and operations related to the trading of interest rate derivatives."
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 60 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 50 (50%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- To understand the concept of money market
- To understand the interest rate derivatives as a risk management tool
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
There is no eligibility criteria.
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Employees of Banks, Insurance Companies"
- Primary Dealers
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian money market