Advanced Equity Research & Technical Analysis
|TOTAL DURATION||CERTIFICATION VALIDITY||COURSE TYPE|
For more information, please Contact:
This Super Combo course covers both the advanced fundamental concepts of Equity Market and Technical Analysis in an easy to understand way. This is a perfect blend of theoretical knowledge & practical expertise of choosing the right stocks and taking the right decision in the stock market.
46 Hours of Live Session
48 mins (approx) of video content
12+ Supplementary Study Materials
- Introduction to Equity Analysis & Investing
- Evaluating Business Model & Learning Industry Analysis
- Porter’s five forces & Moat Application
- Evaluating Management & Learning
- Corporate Governance
- Quantitative Analysis
- Behavioral Finance & its application and importance
- Analysis beyond numbers
- Technical Analysis - understanding its Pros & Cons
- Classical Chart Patterns & Gap Theory
- Candlestick Patterns & Heiken Ashi
- Indicators & Oscillators - less is more
- Art of using Fibonacci
- Practical use of trading software
- Set-up Trading Strategies - Trend Following, Swing & Contrarian
- Position Sizing & Money Management Techniques
- The Psychology of Successful Traders
- Trading Edge with Stock Edge
- Case Study & Games
- One-on-one interaction to build a successful attitude towards trading
- Course fees -41300 (Inclusive GST)
- This course is skillfully designed for anyone
- Who would like to get introduced to the basic market terminologies and concepts
- Who wants to improve his/her understanding of the capital markets
- Who are aspiring for success in capital markets
- Who wants to become Equity Research Analyst.
- New Investors, Retail Traders, Brokers and Sub-brokers, Financial Service Professionals shall also be benefited from this course.
- This programme will equally benefit those who are ambitious about becoming successful long-term investors.
- Students enrolling for this Combo program will be given
- Joint certification from NSE Academy by Kredent Academy.
- Free access to all related webinars conducted by Kredent Academy.
- A provision of interacting with Mr. Abhijit Paul, the Master of Trading. Participants.
- An opportunity to attend mock trading sessions.
- Comprehensive sessions with case studies and assignments are thoroughly provided.
- An email query support, Question & Answer community platform can also be availed by the students.