In recent years, the relevance of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) for economic development has become particularly noteworthy. However, often these firms are more financially constrained than larger firms. In such scenarios, venture capital and private equity play a vital role in constituting a valuable resource for a firms' growth, especially for more innovative SMEs, so that they can support economic development and innovation in the economy. Private equity is considered to be one of the elements of a good entrepreneurial eco-system. In the last couple of decades, it has emerged as a serious source of finance for start-ups, growing companies and takeover transactions.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 70 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course Outline Topic:
• Private Equity Background
• Getting Ready for Growth Capital from Funds
• Business Model, Business Plan & Financial Model
• Buyouts and other Transactions
• PE Investment Process
• Documentation and Typical Investment Conditions
• Tax Aspects of PE Investment
• Post-Investment Support, Monitoring and E
• EMERGE: NSE’s Platform for SMEs
- To understand the role of private equity in the country and the difference between various forms of early stage finance.
- To know how private equity funds are structured and their format of operation.
- To comprehend the entire gamut of post-investment support that can come with private equity capital
Course Fees- Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
|No. of Questions||70|
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Finance Professionals
- Employees of SMEs
- Anybody having interest in this subject