Derivatives are becoming increasingly important in world markets as a tool for risk management. The presence and role of derivatives in India has been increasing steadily over the years. These instruments are an important component of the overall financial sector strategy. Derivatives have found much of their use in the financial world where their advantages are undisputedly high especially in hedging against risk.
- NCFM exam are online and self-study basis and conduct in across India (TestCenter-200+) in English language.
- Open Office Spreadsheet will be provided
- There is 0.25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- We allow all types of calculator during test
- No. of questions: 55 /Maximum marks: 100/ Passing marks: 60 (60%).
- The question paper consists of objective type questions only.
- For every question, you will find four / five alternative answers. To select your answer, click on the radio button next to the alternative.
- Course outline topics:
- Derivatives & Quantitative Fundamentals – A Backgrounder
- Fundamentals of Equity Futures
- Investment with Equity Futures
- Interest Rate Futures
- Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model
- Option Greeks
- Currency Futures & Options
- Embedded Options in Debt Instruments
- Credit Risk & Derivatives
- To have a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about derivatives.
- To learn to apply advanced techniques of valuation of securities and derivative products
- To understand investment and hedging strategies.
Course Fees- Total Fees: Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). Inclusive of GST.
|No. of Questions||55|
|Pass Marks (%)||60|
There is no eligibility criteria
Who will be BENEFIT from this course?
- Stock-brokers and sub-brokers dealing in derivatives
- Security Market Professionals.
- Finance Professionals
- Portfolio Managers
- Employees with banks and financial institutions.
- Anybody having interest in this subject